1. ICCIM 2021 will be held virtually using Zoom Meeting. ICCIM 2021 will have a host, keynote speakers, moderators, distinguished guests, session chairs, room admins, presenters, and participants.
2. Make sure to install Zoom on your computer or update it to the latest version (version 5.3.0 or higher).
3. The display name format in zoom meetings are listed below:
· Presenters: Presenter_Room Code_Paper ID_Full Name.
E.g., Presenter_4.1_40_Anissa Noor Tajudin. Your name must be the same as what you fill in the registration form.
· Participants: Participant_Full Name_Affiliation.
E.g., Participant_Anugerah Tiffanyputri_Untar. Your name must be the same as what you fill in the registration form.
· Co-Author: Author_Paper ID_Full Name.
E.g., Author_40_Yenny Untari. Your name must be the same as what you fill in the manuscript. The author is free to join the conference to accompany the registered presenter.
· Plenary Moderators: Moderator_Full Name.
· Keynote Speakers: Keynote_Full Name.
· Parallel Session Chair: Session Chair_Room Code_Full Name.
4. Participants are required to attend the Plenary Session from start to finish to get E-Certificate as Participants.
5. Presenters are required to attend Plenary and Parallel sessions to get E-Certificate as Presenters.
6. While every attempt is made to ensure that all aspects of the symposium mentioned in this announcement will occur as scheduled, the Organizing Committee reserves the prerogative to make last-minute changes should the need arise without prior notice.
1. The Host will start the Zoom Meeting at 07.30 WIB (UTC +7)
2. After you click the Zoom Meeting link or enter the Meeting ID and Passcode for ICCIM 2021, you will be moved forward to the waiting room.
3. Please wait for the committee to allow you to enter the conference. To speed up this process, make sure you already change your display name, as mentioned above.
4. The committee will record the plenary session. Please note that we automatically assume that all attendees accept being recorded throughout the Plenary Session.
5. A moderator will guide each keynote session. Each session is composed of 30 minutes live presentation and 10 minutes of live Q&A
6. Link for the attendance form and submitting your questions will be shared by the committee in the chat room.
7. Please set your microphone in mute mode throughout the whole plenary session.
8. Please activate your camera during the photo session.
1. Each session will be conducted as a parallel session within the main Zoom meeting using Breakout Rooms.
2. The Host will designate breakout rooms for the parallel sessions at 12.45 WIB (UTC +7).
3. Once the breakout rooms are open, all attendees can select and enter a breakout room of their choice. All registered attendees can attend all parallel sessions and switch from session to session at will. [Note: Participants not joined with the desktop or mobile app (version 5.3.0 or higher) will not be able to self-select a breakout room and will need to be assigned by the Host].
4. Please familiarize yourself with how to use the breakout room in Zoom Meeting. The guidelines of it are attached below.
5. The Host will standby at the main room for those who have difficulties joining the breakout room. Please do not hesitate to chat with him in the chat room.
6. The Session Chairs, Presenters, and Room Admins are expected to join the room 10 minutes before the beginning of each session.
7. At the beginning of each presenter session, the session chair will introduce the presenter. Room Admin will play the presentation from the pre-recorded video.
8. Due to some situations, presenters who could not send the pre-recorded video can present their presentation live.
9. The duration of each paper presentation is 10 minutes for the video and 5 minutes for the Live Q&A.
10. The session chair may tell the Room Admin to stop playing the video if it exceeds 10 minutes.
11. The session chair may put the Q&A session at the end of all presentations if the presenters agree with it.
12. At the end of the session, the Session Chair will conclude the session. The room admin will take the photo.
13. After the end of the session, you can go back to the main room for the closing at 17.05 WIB (UTC+7).
1. Please join at least 10 minutes before your parallel session and be present during your video playback as well as the Q&A session. Test your audio and camera as you join.
2. Your microphone will be muted during the video playback. You are encouraged to keep your camera on during the video playback and Q&A.
3. During the replay of the presentation video, participant may ask questions related to the presentation through the chat room or by raising hand at the end of the presentation.
4. You are encouraged to keep an eye on the questions to answer them during the Q&A Session.
5. The session chair may tell the room admin to stop playing the video if it exceeds 10 minutes.
6. At the end of the pre-recorded presentation, the Host will unmute your microphone and spotlight your video. The Session Chair will then ask you to answer some of the questions in the sequence they were submitted and within the allotted Q&A time.
7. You should be virtually present for their entire session to answer questions and participate in the discussion.
8. You can ask questions to other presenters via chat room during the presentation or by using the raising hand tool at the end of the video playback. In the chat room, please use this format: Q_TypeYourQuestionHere.
Session Chair Guidelines
1. Please join the session at least 10 minutes in advance. Please test your microphone and video once joined so that the session can start on time.
2. One Room Admin will accompany you in the session. Feel free to ask for assistance when you need it.
3. Please always turn on your video during the introduction, Q&A, and closing session.
4. During the playback of the presentation video, please keep track of the questions in the chat room.
5. Please make sure to ask the questions submitted to the chat room according to the time they were first submitted. If there are not many questions, please check whether participants raise hands to ask questions.
6. Be prepared with a few opening questions to start a discussion, if necessary
7. Sometimes the audience may need to clarify their question. In that case, it is upon the discretion of the Session Chair to unmute the attendee who placed the question to make clarifications.
8. Please be mindful of the Q&A time limits.
9. If the video playback exceeds 10 minutes, it is upon the discretion of the Session Chair to tell the Room Admin to stop the video.
10. The session chair may put the Q&A session at the end of all presentations if the presenters agree with it.
11. At the end of the session, please ask all attendees to open the camera to take a picture together. The room admin will take the picture.
1. You can join any session/room that interests you by using the breakout room button provided on the Zoom meeting.
2. During the playback of the presentation video, you are welcome to ask questions using the chat room. You can also use the raising hand tool at the end of the presentation.
3. The moderator or Session Chair will select and ask the questions during the Q&A session. We understand that there may not be time to ask all the questions. The Chair will make sure to ask complementary questions and hopefully according to the first submitted question.
4. The organizer will have the ability to unmute participants if this is needed to elaborate on their questions.
GUIDELINES FOR USING BREAKOUT ROOMS
1. Make sure to install Zoom on your computer or update it to the latest version (version 5.3.0 or higher).
2. Participants not joined with the desktop or mobile app (version 5.3.0 or higher) will not be able to self-select a breakout room and will need to be assigned by the Host.
3. To join the parallel session room of your choice:
4. Click Breakout Rooms in your meeting controls (menu bar below).
5. This will display the list of open breakout rooms (e.g., Room 1.1) created by the Host.
6. Hover your pointer over the number to the right of the breakout room you wish to join, click Join, then confirm by clicking Join.
7. Repeat as necessary to join other breakout rooms.
8. You can leave the breakout room and return to the main meeting room at any time, or you can leave the meeting entirely from the breakout room.
9. To leave the breakout room, click Leave Breakout Room and choose if you want to leave the breakout room or the entire meeting (if you're going to switch to a different parallel session, make sure to use the 'Leave Room' option to re-enter the main meeting room and join the other room).
10. When the Host ends the breakout rooms, you will be notified and given the option to return to the main room immediately or in 60 seconds.
If you need more information on how to use Zoom:
How to configure your audio and video
Participating in breakout rooms