ICCIM 2023 invites you to submit your paper. Submitted papers will undergo peer review process and the Technical Advisory Committee will decide if they are acceptable to be presented during the conference. The conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus.
· Structural engineering and materials
· Geotechnical and earth sciences
· Sustainable transportation systems
· Green-construction management
· Hydrological and environmental engineering
· Energy-friendly infrastructures
Paper Submission Guidelines
· The official language of the conference will be English and all submitted papers must therefore be written in English.
· Papers must be submitted in Word format (.doc or .docx) and it must not be password-protected.
· Authors must use the provided templates and strictly follow the format. The template is in Microsoft Word.
· Papers must be between 6-10 pages.
· Maximum length of abstract is 250 words.
· For more details, authors are referred to the basic guidelines the publisher (E3S Web of Conferences) . For more details, authors can visit author guidelines page by the publisher.
· At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to the payment deadline i.e. June 28th 2023 in order for paper to be accepted in the Proceedings.
· An author is only allowed to submit two (2) papers maximum regardless if he is the first or secondary author.
· Please do not your write your name on your first full paper submission (deadline April 9th 2023) as we will conduct double-blind review. After your reviewer has returned your paper with his/her assessment, you must write your name on your camera ready paper (deadline June 4th 2023).
· Authors must submit their papers by online system either via EasyChair.
· By submitting papers, authors agree with the terms of the Proceedings License.
· Disclaimer: the conference organizer will try to mantain the paper's quality and relevance to the publisher's interest. However, the publisher reserves the right to reject the paper even after the scientific committee has accepted it. In this case, the authors should note that the conference fee is not refundable and we will publish your paper in our peer-reviewed journal (JMTS: Jurnal Mitra Teknik Sipil). You may visit this website for more information: https://www.journal.untar.ac.id/index.php/jmts.