Dear Authors, we have reached the publication agreement with Journal of Engineering and Technological Sciences (JETS). The journal is affiliated with Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) and currently is Q2 in SCImago Journal Rank indicator. The agreement is top ten submitted papers from ICCIM 2019 may be published in JETS.
The terms and conditions for the publication are as follow :
· ICCIM 2019 Technical Advisory Committee will pick ten best papers from the submitted papers and the decision will be absolute.
· ICCIM 2019 Technical Advisory Committee will first ask the corresponding authors if they agree to publish their papers in JETS instead of in ICCIM 2019 Conference Proceedings by IOP.
· The consenting authors have to pay the additional fee of USD 90 or IDR 1.250.000 for the publication in JETS.
· The maximum length of each paper is 10 pages.
· No plagiarism conduct is permitted and reviewers will check if there is any plagiarism issue with the paper.
· The consenting authors have to follow the writing format assigned by JETS displayed here.
· Each paper will be reviewed again by foreign reviewer who will be selected by ICCIM 2019 Technical Advisory Committee.
· JETS has the right to reject the paper sent by the organizers when the content, format, and themes are not in accordance with the regulations / standards of JETS.
· The accepted papers will be published in a regular publication along with the accepted paper from regular submitted papers.
· The accepted papers will be published at most 2 (two) years since ICCIM 2019 takes place (16-17 July 2019).