ICCIM 2021 invites you to submit your paper. Submitted papers will undergo peer review process and the Technical Advisory Committee will decide if they are acceptable to be presented during the conference. The conference Proceedings will be indexed by Scopus.
· Structural engineering.
· Construction materials.
· Geotechnical engineering.
· Transportation system and engineering.
· Construction management.
· Water resources engineering.
· Infrastructure development.
Paper Submission Guidelines
· The official language of the Conference will be English and all submitted papers must therefore be written in English.
· Authors must use the provided templates and strictly follow the format. The templates for either Microsoft Word or Latex are provided below.
· Papers must be submitted in Word format (.doc or .docx) and it must not be password-protected .
· Papers must be between 6-10 pages.
· Maximum length of abstract is 250 words..
· At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to the payment deadline i.e. 9 July 2021 in order for paper to be accepted in the Proceedings.
· Please do not your write your name on your first full paper submission (deadline 21 May 2021) as we will conduct double-blind review. After your reviewer has returned your paper with his/her assessment, you must write your name on your camera ready paper (deadline 25 June 2021).
· Authors must submit their papers by online system either via EasyChair.
· By submitting papers, authors agree with the terms of the Proceedings Licence.